Joining the club is a simple Process:
● Complete the Online Application CLICK HERE
● Attend The New Member 1 on 1 Briefing
● Schedule & Receive a Checkout With our Chief Instructor
● Start flying and having fun!
A reservation is required to attend a New Member Orientation. Once you complete the application process, you will have an opportunity to schedule yourself for our 1 on 1 orientation.
NOTE: Once you complete the application process, your account will be assessed the Initiation Fee AND first month’s dues. This can not be prorated or credited if you decide to join at a later date. Please only fill out the application if you are ready to join.
When filling out the New Member app, you will need the following, in PDF format to be uploaded during the application process:
● Pilot certificate, unless you are a student pilot or future pilot.
● Medical certificate (if you have one).
● Logbook (with any endorsements for Flight Review (FR), complex, high-performance, tailwheel, etc.
● Initiation fee (will be charged to a Credit Card). Monthly dues are
and will be automatically charged to your credit card on the 1st of
every month. We do not prorate monthly dues at signup, so if you
are concerned about this, sign up early in the month.
● Credit/debit card to register with the club for dues, airplane flights,
etc. Maintaining a valid card is required
Countrywide Flyers membership benefits:
● clean, well-equipped and well-maintained airplanes.
● Fuel-included (‘wet’) rental rates.
● Only 1 hour per day minimums for multi-day or overnight
● Most travel and lodging expenses are paid if unscheduled maintenance
problems occur away from the airport.
● Built-in Safety Program that encourages your development or
maintenance of a safe, current flying proficiency.
● Our airplanes are “Smoke-Free” for your health and enjoyment.
● You may choose a FAA-Certificated Flight Instructor from among our
approved independent CFI members.
● Monthly dues lower than many clubs.
● Easy payment arrangements (Visa, MasterCard, or American
● Quarterly general membership meetings, featuring aviation guest
speakers, pizza socials, club communications and elections, and much
● Detailed, secure online web reports of your flights.
● If you are a certificated flight instructor and are joining the Club to
instruct, read the following: Countrywide Flyers
● You are not guaranteed a slot or instruction privileges. We will not be
able to refund your dues if you are unable to receive instruction